| [ARMA] International BETA Patch 1.16
[ARMA] International BETA Patch 1.16
24.04.2009 von Sudden Death
Dieser Patch benötigt ARMA in Version 1.14 !!! Als Beta-Patch wird er in einen gtrennten Beta-Ordner installiert!
Armed Assault Patch 1.16 beinhaltet die unten aufgelisteten Änderungen.
Changes from public beta 1.15
5272 - Fixed: Game did not run on ATI cards in fullscreenmode on Vista x64 with more then 4 GB RAM (fixed again).
5273 - Fixed: Reduced excessive virtual memory fragmentation with ATI/AMD graphics cards.
5276 - Fixed: Changed BattlEye integration (fixing "random" player kicks)
5277 - Attempt to fix: Crash opportunity
* Newly adjusted default field of view
* Improved performance (up to 100% increase in frame rate depending on scene, video settings and graphics card)
* Significant optimizations with large view distances
* New scripting functions (string manipulation, multiplayer synchronization)
* Further improved recoil
* Improved airplane turn dynamics simulation (including improved rudder simulation)
* Fixed clipping issues with 16:9 or TrippleHead displays
* Numerous voice over net and multiplayer related fixes and improvements
* BattlEye anti-cheating system
* AI bridge pathfinding much improved
* Many combat AI improvements and tuning
* Fixed some bugs in the AI target recognition both visually and aurally
====Stability and Compatibility====
* Fixed compatibility issues with Vista x64 platform with 4 GB RAM
* Fixed Out Of Memory problems caused by exhausting 32b virtual address space
* Fixed compatibility problems caused by various copy protections used
* Fog is rendered correctly on DX10 generation cards